IT Information Area
Access to your Google Drive and Google Classroom is available both in and out of school. Pupils can use Google Drive to complete and save work with Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Click here to go to Google.
- Sign in with your usual user ID and password.
- You will need to add @astonfields.worcs.sch.uk after your ID the first time you sign in on any computer/device. You can copy and paste it from here.
As part of our Microsoft licensing agreement, all pupils have access to an Office 365 account. This provides access to Office 365 online, with the option to install Office on up to 5 devices. For mobile devices, please download the Office apps via the App Store (Apple) or Play Store (Android). When using the app on a mobile device, your child will need to sign in to Word, Excel etc. to be able to edit and save.
Pupils can log onto office.com in the same way that they access Google by signing in with their usual user ID and password, adding the: @astonfields.worcs.sch.uk to the end of their user ID.
School Cloud - Parents' Evening
Parent Login: https://astonfieldsmiddle.schoolcloud.co.uk/
- Google Classroom - Upload a File
- Google Classroom - Join a Video Lesson
- Google Classroom How to Send a Message
- Google Classroom - Download a File from Classroom
- Google Meet - Microphone Check
- Google Chrome - Add Profile
- Add your school account to a Samsung device
- Upload Photo to Google Drive on an Apple Device
- Upload a photo from Samsung device to Google Classroom