Maths KS2 & KS3
"Teaching is consistently outstanding in English and mathematics.
School leaders have implemented very effective literacy and numeracy policies which have contributed to the high levels of attainment in English and mathematics"- Ofsted, June 2014
Our team consists of staff from every year group as well as a number of experienced specialists who teach mathematics across the school adding to our strength. The Director of Learning for Mathematics, Mrs Hales, our KS2 Lead Teacher for Mathematics, Mrs Weston and our KS3 Lead Teacher for Mathematics, Mr Bennison, are responsible for the department as a whole, but the emphasis is on teamwork.
Build upon what you are learning in the classroom by playing maths games at home.
- Year 5 Maths Key Performance Indicators
- Year 6 Maths Key Performance Indicators
- KS3 Maths Key Performance Indicators
- Year 7 Maths Curriculum 2018-19
- Year 8 Maths Curriculum 2018-19
- KS2 Maths Curriculum Evening September 2018
- Year 5 Autumn Curriculum 2018-19
- Year 5 Spring Curriculum 2018-19
- Year 5 Summer Curriculum 2018-19
- Year 6 Autumn Curriculum 2018-19
- Year 6 Spring Curriculum 2018-19
- Year 6 Summer Curriculum 2018-19