Worcestershire County Council and Aston Fields Middle School are pleased to inform you that we will have now introduced Payments 4 Schools - an online payment system that will allow you to make payments using a DEBIT or CREDIT card. This will include payments for school trips and activities, music tuition, school fund donation, charity events, food tasting, to name but a few.
Benefits for parents:
- Do not have to send cash/cheques into school with child
- Payment can be by debit or credit card (no charge for credit card payments)
- Any credit or debit card can be used (ie. grandparents and friends can make payments on the child’s behalf)
- Online receipts emailed to parent
- Payment can be made in instalments for ANY trip or activity – eg. £5 per week for total trip cost of £15.00 providing full payment is made before start of trip
- Parent can log on and make multiple payments at the same time – eg. Music tuition, trip payment, food tasting and PGL
- Secure – parents have received a unique reference number for their child
How to pay
On line: use our secure internet facility at: Payment4Schools
What you will need to make a payment?
1. A valid debit or credit card.
2. Pupil identification number (advised by letter).
What if you need help?
Click on the helpsheet below